Our hugely popular 68mm cabins are our uber option in cabin choice. Machined by us at our factory, the 68mm Scandinavian redwood logs are thick chunky timbers providing a great amount of thermal efficiency and strength. The chunky timbers just also look like the ultimate cabin. Our 68mm cabins are increasingly popular with our cabin buyers and we are uniquely able to manufacture and offer these cabins locally. Of course all of our normal extras are included: triple laminated door stiles; EPDM rubber roof; 4 way notching system; pressure treated floor bearers; the whole cabin preserved with treatment etc etc.
You choose what type of window and where you want them, where you want your doors and partition walls (if any) placed. You can even decide which type of roof - single slope (pent) or an apex design- we fit our EPDM rubber roofing as standard or you can choose to have shingle tiles. Then we do the rest - and supply and install a quality Log Cabin designed and built specifically for you. For pricing, please download the PDF price sheet.
EPDM Permaroof waterproofing system comes as standard on all buildings. EPDM is quick and easy to install and incredibly long-lasting, we guarantee it for 5 years. This weatherproofing solution is available for all our timber buildings.
Free Delivery, Construction, Glazing, EPDM Roofing, Flooring & Timber Preservative application, all as standard. Plus, a single door and front elevation standard double glazing, in the style of your choice.
• 44mm Construction Supplied - as standard
• 68mm Construction Supplied- as standard
• EPDM Rubber Roofing Permaroof system, (supplied as standard on all Log Cabins)
• Shingle Roofing Katepal individual shingle roofing tiles, fitted £25 per m2
• Under Floor Insulation Celotex foil-back thermal PIR insulation, £20 per m2
• Roofing Insulation Celotex foil-back thermal PIR insulation, £50 per m2
• Extra Opening Vent Window £95 (per window)
• Extra Standard Opening Window £95 (per window)
• Extra Large Standard Window £150 (per window)
• Security Locks Key, lock & handle - as standard
• Double Door Upgrade Upgrade to double doors (key, lock & handle as standard) £175
• Extra Set Double Doors Extra double doors (key, lock & handle as standard) £350
• Single Door Extra single, joiner-made door: with key, lock & handle £175
• Flooring BS EN 638 18mm plywood with tanalised joists - as standard
• Wood Preservative Light brown preservative - as standard
• Door / window furniture Door Furniture as standard - choose brass or chrome
• Joinery Options Georgian / plain half glazed / plain full length - as standard
Our Log Cabins need a strong base due to their heavy timber construction. The base should be solid and flat; if in doubt, please consult a structural engineer. The base size ideally should be about 6" larger than the internal ordered size and no more that 12" larger. N.B. All our log cabins are sold as agricultural or portable buildings and should not be used as dwellings. If located in exposed locations, customers should consider using ground anchors or bonds to secure their building.