Full Description & Specification
In addition to our standard range of garden buildings we offer a bespoke service of insulated buildings suitable for a variety of uses. The might be manufactured for an urban garden and especially designed to go through a terraced house or a larger insulated building suitable for use as a home office or gym. We call these buildings our Helsinki range as they are inspired by contemporary designs from Scandinavia. Internally they are clad in Scandinavian slow-grown redwood pine which gives a wonderful warm feel. The exterior is clad in Canadian red cedar which gives the building an extremely long-lasting unique finish. Between the layers of cladding is 45mm celotex which provides ample insulation for a comfortable working environment.
Please contact us via email or phone for further enquiries.
As each of these buildings is unique with so many options, we can provide you with a guide price before conducting a full survey. The order process is as follows:
- Provide us with a size of your proposed building.
- Give us an idea of the layout you would like including door and window locations.
- Tell us a little about the location and ease of access.
- We then send you an indicative quote ahead of a full survey and manufacture.
Please download brochure for more details.
CHOISE OF FINISH:
- Western Canadian cedar timber treated with 3 coats of Danish oil.
- Scandinavian redwood timber treated in light brown wood preservative.
ALL OPTIONS COME WITH FOLLOWING SPECS AS STANDARD:
3" x 2’' PAR Scandinavian redwood stud-work with holes pre-drilled for services (electricity) enabling easy installation
Easily removable redwood tongue & groove internal cladding
25 mm (Celotex) foil backed insulated board for walls
50 mm (Celotex) foil backed insulated board for roof
Double glazing redwood joinery painted with Teknos 6 coat paint system
EPDM rubber roof
5 lever lock
Engineered oak floor with under floor insulation cushion flooring
Choice of location of windows and doors